EveryGirl is an annual program within the foundation designed specifically for young women
entrepreneurs between the ages 15-19 with interest in tech and tech-related fields, as well as
innovative and sustainable ideas. It hopes to equip these fellows with the necessary tools in
the form of training sessions, mentorship, and seed funding to scale their ideas.
With a consistent dip in internet penetration and technology adoption, while assuming the
influence of the early formative years in adulting, and the social challenges faced by women,
EveryGirl hopes to increase female participation in entrepreneurship and technology-related
fields. To do so, EveryGirl will partner with individuals, organizations and leaders across the
six geo-political zones in the country, who will each nominate 10-12 participants within the
eligibility criteria. The program hopes to work with a minimum of 100 and a maximum of
120 girls every year.
Body of work
The program will be divided into; 2-4weeks virtual training, 2weeks for application to
selection of 10 fellows for the physical meetup, 9days physical meetup which will include the
pitch/prize day, and 1week extra virtual training to round up the program.
- Who are the beneficiaries for the EveryGirl program? Young girls within the ages of 15-19.
- What are the benefits of being a part of the EveryGirl program? The benefits range from training or lectures in tech related courses as well as mentorship and funding for project ideas.
- Is the EveryGirl program an open application? No, the program will work with a network of institutions and hubs across the six geo-political zones, who will nominate individuals with interest in the tech industry.
- Is the EveryGirl program a one-time event? The EveryGirl program is an annual program.
- How can you partner/contact the EveryGirl program team? You can email your proposal or enquiry to admin @khalilhalilu.com or send us a message on our social media @ksh foundation.